Rare Book and Texana Collections - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Biographical Encyclopedia of Texas
- This book is a biographical view of Texas and its history. The book uses many narratives of the individuals who helped shape Texas history. The book has various content including: the pioneer days of Texas, Texas' transition from a Mexican state to being part of the United States, and the wars that Texas citizens took part in.
- Drink and the drink question : a discriminating license the true policy ; prohibition a fraud and failure.
- Anti-prohibition booklet arising from the Anti-Prohibition State Convention held in Dallas, 1887.
- History of Dallas County, Texas : from 1837 to 1887
- A history of the settlement and political organization of Dallas County as well as altercations between Anglo-American settlers and the indigenous American Indians of the region.
- History of the regulators and moderators and the Shelby County war in 1841 and 1842, in the republic of Texas, with facts and incidents in the early history of the republic and state, from 1837 to the annexation, together with incidents of frontier life and Indian troubles, and the war on the reserve in Young County in 1857
- Pamphlet from Texana Collection
- Indian wars and pioneers of Texas / by John Henry Brown.
- A history of pioneers in Texas and their confrontations with local American Indians.