Rare Book and Texana Collections - Browse
- Hispania nova
- Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Ferro.
- Regni Mexicani seu Novæ Hispaniæ, Ludovicianæ, N. Angliæ, Carolinæ, Virginiæ et Pensylvaniæ, necnon insvlarvm archipelagi Mexicani in America Septentrionali
- Hand drawn map of North America with geographical landmarks and place names in Latin. Map decorated with drawings of ships.
- America noviter delineata
- Map of North and South America showing political boundaries and place names. Includes inset of Greenland and illustrations of ships and sea monsters.
- Die Neüwen Inseln so hinder Hispanien gegen Orient bey dem Landt Indie ligen
- Hand-drawn color map of the New World with place names in Latin, title in German. This is the earliest known map of the Americas. Drawings depict Magellan's ship Victoria and a cannibal scene in Brazil.