This system will be undergoing maintenance Monday, January 23 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CST.
Rare Book and Texana Collections - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- History of the regulators and moderators and the Shelby County war in 1841 and 1842, in the republic of Texas, with facts and incidents in the early history of the republic and state, from 1837 to the annexation, together with incidents of frontier life and Indian troubles, and the war on the reserve in Young County in 1857
- Pamphlet from Texana Collection
- [Land grant] : Austin, [Tex.], 1888 January 26.
- Land Grant for 99 2/5 acres in Montague County.
- [Land grant] : Austin, [Tex.], 1881 December 12.
- Land Grant for 99 7/8 acres in Montague County.
- [Land grant] : Austin, [Tex.], 1883 December 17.
- Land Grant for 160 acres in Montague County.
- Bird's eye view of San Antonio : Bexar Co. Texas 1886 looking north east.
- Hand drawn aerial map of 1886 San Antonio showing streets, buildings, vegetation, and landmarks.
- Biographical Encyclopedia of Texas
- This book is a biographical view of Texas and its history. The book uses many narratives of the individuals who helped shape Texas history. The book has various content including: the pioneer days of Texas, Texas' transition from a Mexican state to being part of the United States, and the wars that Texas citizens took part in.
- Drink and the drink question : a discriminating license the true policy ; prohibition a fraud and failure.
- Anti-prohibition booklet arising from the Anti-Prohibition State Convention held in Dallas, 1887.
- County map of the state of Texas : showing also portions of the adjoining states and territories / drawn and engraved by W.H. Gamble.
- Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington. Inset: Plan of Galveston and vicinity. In upper margin: 64 and 65.
- History of Dallas County, Texas : from 1837 to 1887
- A history of the settlement and political organization of Dallas County as well as altercations between Anglo-American settlers and the indigenous American Indians of the region.
- Indian wars and pioneers of Texas / by John Henry Brown.
- A history of pioneers in Texas and their confrontations with local American Indians.
- Bird's eye view of Denton, Denton County, Texas: 1883
- Illustrated aerial map of the city of Denton, Texas depicting streets, buildings, trains, and farmland. Indexed for points of interest.