Map Collections from the University of Texas at Arlington - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Americae nova tabula.
- Map shows early seventeenth century geography, settlements, and political borders in North America and South America. Relief shown pictorially. Scale [ca. 1:45,000,000].
- Americae sive Indiae occidentalis tabula generalis.
- Map shows the coastal outline for North America, South America, and the West Indies with major ports, rivers, and bays. Scale not given.
- Fossa Eugeniana : quae a Rheno ad Mosam duci coepta est : anno 1627 ductu Comitis Henrici vanden Berge.
- Map shows structure spanning the area between the Meuse and Rhine Rivers from Venlo to Rheinberg; settlements, farmland, forested areas, roads, windmills, and other structures. Relief shown pictorially. Scale not given.
- Insulae Americanae in oceano septentrionali cum terris adiacentibus.
- Map shows early seventeenth century West Indies and coast of North America. Relief shown pictorially. Scale [ca.1:10,200,000].
- Insularum Britannicarum.
- Map shows Hadrian's Wall and settlements in the British Isles and Ireland. Includes notes and illustrations of sailing ships, sea creatures, and people. Scale not given.
- Leodiensis Dioecesis
- Map shows early to mid-seventeenth century cities, towns, forested areas, and marshlands in the diocese of Liège and adjacent areas near the Meuse River valley. Relief shown pictorially. Scale not given.
- Nova totius terrarum orbis geographica ac hydrographica tabula.
- Map shows geography and settlements in the known world as the early seventeenth century. Insets: "Septentrio" [North] and "Meridies" [South]. Relief shown pictorially. No scale noted.