Map Collections from the University of Texas at Arlington - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Cameron County.
- Map shows land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, and railroads; portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits. Scale not given.
- Coast chart no. 211 : Padre I. and Laguna Madre Lat. 27 [degrees] 33 ́ to Lat. 26 [degrees] 33 ́, Texas.
- Map shows the late nineteenth century Laguna Madre coastline on Padre Island, Texas. Includes information on tides, soundings, and buoys. Relief shown by hachures and depths shown by soundings. Scale [1:80,000].
- Map of the city of Brownsville.
- Map shows late nineteenth century street grid and basic geography of Brownsville, Texas. Includes notes. No scale provided.
- Map of the country adjacent to the left bank of the Rio Grande below Matamoros.
- Map shows battlefield locations, existing and proposed roads, military posts, towns, and structures. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Scale [1:63,360].
- Map showing tracts of the San Benito Land & Water Co. and others situated in Cameron County, Tex., 1911.
- Map shows early twentieth century land tracts, landowners, canals, roads, railroads, and layout of town of San Benito, Texas. Scale not given.
- Plano de Matamoros y Brownsville
- Map shows roads, fortifications, street names, interurban lines, and some structures for Matamoros, Mexico and Brownsville, Texas and vicinity along the Rio Grande. Scale not given.