Map Collections from the University of Texas at Arlington - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Collin County.
- Map shows land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, and railroads; portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits. Scale not given.
- General Highway Map, Collin County, Texas.
- Map shows mid-twentieth century state and county highways, structures, town and city limits, flight paths, railroads, cemeteries, and proposed Lake Lavon projects in Collin County, Texas. Insets: "Weston," "Melissa," "Valdasta," "Allen," "Pike," "Altoga," "Nevada," "Culleoka," "Copeville," "Josephine," "Lavon," "Renner," and "Lebanon." Includes legend, key to counties, and populations. Scale not given.
- [Map of electric railway lines in North Central Texas]
- Map shows routes and cities served for the Texas Interurban Railway, Texas Electric Railway, Northern Texas Traction Company, and the Tarrant County Traction Company lines in North Central Texas. Scale not given.
- Map showing proposed system of levees for the protection of overflowed lands accompanying engineers report of 1912 : East Fork Trinity River, Rockwall, Collin and Dallas counties, Rockwall sheet.
- Map shows buildings, structures, roads, and railroads along the watershed of the Trinity River through portions of Dallas, Collin, and Rockwall Counties; existing and proposed levees, flood lines. Includes legend. Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Scale [1:24,000].