Map Collections from the University of Texas at Arlington - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Magni Mogolis Imperivm
- Map shows "Indostan" [central and upper India] and Bengal, and adjacent areas of Persia, the Tartan empire, and China. Includes illustrations of ships and elephants. Relief shown pictorially. Scale [ca. 1:7,000,000].
- Mappa fluxus et refluxus rationes in isthmo America
- Map shows a mid-seventeenth century geographical outline and some features of known parts of North America, South America, and the West Indies. Relief shown pictorially. No scale noted.
- Mappa Fluxus et Refluxus rationes in Isthmo America: no inFreto Magellanico, cæterisque Americæ litoribus exhibens.
- This map shows the western hemisphere including North and South America and the surrounding areas. Bodies of water and geographic features are marked pictorially. There are illustrations of ships in various places around the map.
- Mappe-monde ou carte generale du globe terrestre representée en deux plan-hemispheres.
- Map shows known geography and cities in Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, and South America. Relief shown pictorially. Scale not given.
- Pascaerte Van Westindien De Vaste Kusten En de Eylanden
- Map shows coast line of the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico along North, Central and South America, the West Indies; Cuba on inset; settlements, ports, islands and atolls. Includes key. Depths by soundings on inset. Scale not given.