Map Collections from the University of Texas at Arlington - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Map shows political boundaries, major place names, submarine cables, and railroads for North and Central America; internal districts/provinces for the "Domininon of Canada"; rail connections for the city of New York and vicinity; major cities and transportations routes for the northeastern and central Atlantic states. Insets: "De Noordoostelijke Vereenigde Staten" and "New-York en Omgeving." Relief shown by hachures. Scale [1:25,000,000].
- Map shows natural physical features, major place names, but no political boundaries for North and Central America. Includes key to color tints. Insets: "Mississippi-Mondingen" and [Map illustrating distribution of agricultural products across North America]. Relief shown by hachures, gradient tints, and spot heights. Scale [1:25,000,000].
- Die Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika in 6 Blättern, Bl. 1
- Map shows state and territorial boundaries, areas of Native Amwerican habitation, railroads, roads, military posts, cities, towns, and Yellowstone National Park. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Scale [ca. 1:3,800,000].
- Die Vereinigten Staaten von Nord-Amerika in 6 Blättern Bl. 5
- Map shows all or portions of south central states of Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Indian Territory through central Texas. Areas of Native American habitation, military posts, roads, railroads, water sources, cities and towns are noted. Includes names and dates on expenditionary routes. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Scale [ca. 1:3,700,000].