This system will be undergoing maintenance Tuesday, March 28 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM CST
Map Collections from the University of Texas at Arlington - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Nueva Hispania tabula nova.
- Map shows known geography, rivers, and settlements in early sixteenth century New Spain [Mexico]. Relief shown pictorially. Scale [ca. 1:19,000,000].
- Isola Spagnola nova.
- Map shows island of Hispaniola with relief shown pictorially. No scale indicated.
- Orbis descriptio.
- Map shows known and assumed mid-sixteenth century geographic outlines and place names of continents and islands in the eastern and western hemispheres. Relief shown pictorially. Scale not given.
- Tierra nueva.
- Map shows eastern coast of North America from Labrador to Florida and islands east of "La Bremuda" [Bermuda]. Relief shown pictorially. Scale not indicated.