Anderson County Historical Commission

Originally part of David G. Burnet's colony, Anderson County was formed in 1846 and named after Kenneth L. Anderson, Vice President of the Republic of Texas from 1844 until Texas was annexed as a state. The Anderson County Historical Commission provides materials for the Rescuing Texas History project, including images of local citizens, businesses and homes.

Contact

Beverly Odom, Chair

(903) 723-3065

bevodom@gmail.com

Address

101 E Oak St
Palestine, TX

ABOUT BROWSE FEED

At a Glance