Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church - Browse

ABOUT BROWSE FEED

Carter Park United Methodist Church Program

Description: Four page program of the closing of "Carter Park United Methodist Church." The purpose of the service was to transfer the building from the Carter Park United Methodist congregation to the Campus Drive United Methodist Church.
Date: unknown
Item Type: Photograph

[Charles W. Chadwick]

Description: Photograph of Charles W. Chadwick. Chadwick was affiliated with the St. Mark Methodist Church from 1960 to 1963.
Date: unknown
Item Type: Photograph

Cross at Glen Lake Camp

Description: Photograph of a stone cross the bank of Glen Lake at Glen Lake Camp. In the foreground is the lake and leaves, in the background are cabins.
Date: unknown
Item Type: Photograph

[Dedication of a historical marker]

Description: Photograph of two people at a dedication removing the cover from a historical marker, the cover has a Texas flag attached to it. The dedication is for the historical marker.
Date: 1985
Item Type: Photograph

[Dr. Hayden Edwards]

Description: Photograph of Dr. Hayden Edwards. Edwards was affiliated with the Broadway and Mulkey Methodist Episcopal Churches from 1940 to 1944. He was also associated with St. Mark Church from 1944 to 1947.
Date: unknown
Item Type: Photograph

[O.E. Lindstrom]

Description: Photograph of O.E. Lindstrom. Lindstrom was affiliated with the Swedish Methodist Episcopal Church from 1911-1912 and again from 1925-1926.
Date: unknown
Item Type: Photograph

[Education building]

Description: Photograph of a group of people near an Education Building. The photograph was taken at the time of the Dedication of the Siceloff Auditorium on May 18, 1950.
Date: May 18, 1950
Item Type: Photograph