Arlington Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [West Arlington Police Service Center building entrance]
- Photograph of the front entrance of the West Arlington Police Service Center located at 2060 W. Green Oaks Boulevard, Arlington, Texas. The building was dedicated December 19, 2003. Also shown are three flying flags: United States Flag, Texas Flag, and the City of Arlington Flag. West Arlington Police Service Center is also referred to as the West Station.
- [West Arlington Police Service Center groundbreaking ceremony, 2003]
- Photograph of the groundbreaking ceremony for the West Station at 2060 W. Green Oaks Boulevard taken in an open field. Six people (two women flanked by two men on each side) are holding shovels in various stages of digging. ? (man in suit), Police Chief Theron Bowman (in uniform), Council Member Sheri Capehart, (?council member), Mayor Robert Cluck, and Mayor Elzie Odom are pictured. A section of a poster on an easel can be seen on the right behind Elzie Odom and behind the easel is a pile of dug up ground. A housing subdivision is in the left background and a large metal electical tower is in the center to left background. West Arlington Police Service Center is also referred to as the West Station.
- [West Arlington Police Service Center groundbreaking ceremony, Mayor Elzie Odom speaking]
- Photograph of Mayor Elzie Odom speaking at a podium in an empty field part of which appears to have been broken for construction. There are two posters on easels showing floor plans and architects renditions of the station. A two-story building and several vehicles, tractors and other construction equipment is in the background. West Arlington Police Service Center is also referred to as the West Station.