Austin History Center, Austin Public Library - 7 Matching Results
- Advertisement for O. Henry Bibliography
- Lengthy advertisement for an O. Henry Bibliography.
- Advertisement for "O. Henry in Fourteen Volumes"
- Advertisement for "O. Henry in Fourteen Voulumes: The Memorial Edition de Luxe."
- Advertisement for "O. Henry: The Memorial Edition de Luxe"
- Advertisement card for "O. Henry: The Memorial Edition de Luxe," in 14 volumes.
- [American Legion Rodeo Advertisement]
- Reproduction of a flyer advertising contests at an event hosted by Travis Post 76 of the American Legion at Lake Austin Ball Park. It has an illustration in the center of a young man riding a bucking bronco and a hat flying behind him. Events include "Broncho Busting" with a $25 prize and a goat-roping contest.
- Order form for Rolling Stones, the last of twelve 12 volumes of O. Henry Complete Works
- Advertisement order form for “Rolling Stones,” Doubleday, Page & Co. editions (leather and limited manuscript)
- Prospectus of the Colorado Lake Chautauqua Association at Austin, Texas, For the Season of 1893
- This prospectus outlines the ideals and intentions of the Colorado Lake Chautauqua Association to educate the people of the city and provide better public services.
- Weather Wisdom of the Texas-Mexican Border
- Essay discussing folklore about predicting weather, gathered from the areas around the Texas-Mexican border.