Austin History Center, Austin Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Alexander Jackson Hamilton Funeral
- View of Capitol looking north. People crowded on the steps and to the east of the building.
- Barton Creek Bridge
- Photograph of Barton Creek Bridge looking east.
- [Carriages at Barton Creek]
- Photograph of two horse drawn carriages with several men and women. Barton Creek Bridge is in background.
- Congress Avenue
- Photograph of Congress Avenue, looking north from between 5th and 6th streets. 1853 Capitol building in view.
- [Congress Avenue at 7th Street]
- Looking south down the east side of Congress Avenue and 7th Street.
- July 4th parade
- The Hibernian Association made up of male musicians and a group of women in the same white dress parade up Congress Avenue towards the ice cream garden of Messrs. Rosenfield and Co. Other citizens watch from the sides while traffic of horses and buggies wait in the background.