Austin History Center, Austin Public Library - 5 Matching Results
- Letter from Dudley Frasier to Charles Green
- Letter regarding the wife of an associate of O. Henry living in Austin.
- Letter from Dudley Frasier to Trueman O'Quinn
- Letter regarding complimentary copy of "The Heart of O. Henry" to Trueman O'Quinn
- Letter from Trueman O'Quinn to Dudley Frasier
- Letter thanking Frazier for copy of "The Heart of O. Henry." O'Quinn mentions that he reviewed the book for KTBC-TV.
- Letter from Witter Bynner to Mary
- Correspondence regarding a book order from Doubleday.
- Rinehart Fall List 1954: "The Heart of O. Henry"
- Publisher’s announcement. Rinehart & Co. 1954, of Dale Kramer’s "The Heart of O. Henry"