Austin History Center, Austin Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Charter, by-laws and prospectus of the Austin Trust Co. ... : chartered May 3, 1873
- The charter and bylaws of the Austin Trust Company.
- Journal of the Reconstruction Convention, Which Met at Austin, Texas, Dec. 7, A. D. 1868, Vol. 2
- Minutes of the Reconstruction Convention including text of Resolutions and Declarations made during the session. Index begins on page 539.
- Journal of the Reconstruction Convention, Which Met at Austin, Texas, June 1, A. D. 1868.
- Minutes of the Reconstruction Convention including text of Resolutions and Declarations made during the session. The Reoport of the Attorney-General of Texas and other documents are included in the Appendix, starting on page 947. Index begins on page 995.
- Mercantile and General City Directory of Austin, Texas---1872-1873.
- The 1872-1873 Austin city directory, "Containing an Interesting History of Austin, the Name and Residence of its Citizens, and Local Information of General Interest." (From the title page.)
- Mooney & Morrison's General Directory Of The City Of Austin, Texas, For 1877-78.
- General directory for Austin, Texas includes address listings for businesses and individuals as well as advertisements from local businesses.
- A Texas scrap-book: made up of the history, biography, and miscellany of Texas and its people
- A book about Texas history, biography, and miscellany.