Austin History Center, Austin Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Correspondence from E.M. Pease to Julia Maria Pease, his daughter]
- A letter from E.M. Pease to his daughter Julia Maria Pease—among other things, he discusses “the extravagance in dress that now prevails.” Includes typewritten transcription of the letter.
- Mercantile and General City Directory of Austin, Texas---1872-1873.
- The 1872-1873 Austin city directory, "Containing an Interesting History of Austin, the Name and Residence of its Citizens, and Local Information of General Interest." (From the title page.)
- A Topographical Map of the City of Austin
- Photograph of a topographical map of the City of Austin published by P. De Cordova, Texas Land Agency. Original map drawn in May of 1872.