Austin History Center, Austin Public Library - Browse

ABOUT BROWSE FEED

University of Texas grounds

Description: Three women sitting among the bluebonnets on the Campus grounds. In the background are the Woman's Building built 1903 on the left and the old Chemical Laboratory built 1891. Both buildings were destroyed by fire; the Woman's Building burned in 1959 and the Chemical Laboratory in 1926.
Date: 1903~
Item Type: Photograph