Description: Photograph of a group of men teeing off in front of the Municipal Golf course club house. The municipal Golf Course, constructed originally by the Lions Club in 1928 at 2901 Enfield Road, has served it's citizens since 1934 and has long been Austin's most popular course.
Date: February 1940
Creator: Bureau of Identification Photographic Lab., Austin
Item Type: Photograph