Description: Photograph of the Mission of the Mexican Presbyterian Church in Corsicana, Texas. The mission is a two-story brick building. There is a water tower behind the mission and to the right. Two words are clearly visible on it, Corsicana and Tigers. A group of people is posing on the front steps with the children sitting in the front row. A car is parked to the left. This building is believed to have been designed by the architect J.R. Minor in 1882. In 1912, the buiding was named David Crockett, which is partially visible on the sign above the center window on the second floor.
Date: October 1933
Item Type: Photograph