Bosque County Historical Commission - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Albert Sidney Johnston's Camp Members of 1899
- Members of Albert Sidney Johnston's Camp of UCV No. 115 of Meridian. J W Adams, Adjt of camp, Samuel Fossett, T W Shuford, A P Cruse, Will Andrew, C S Cooper, W H Adams, J M Belcher, B M Frank, Rice Massey, C A Gordon, H T Airheart, J B Knowles, J L Atkins, N F Sheppard, E F Jordon, Ed McKissick, M D Emerson, J W Thompson, A Cooper, H M Vaughn, E A Tweedy, George Powell, H C Cooke, E B George, J R Simonton, J H Yarbro, J N Yarbrough, J E Helton, J M Biffle, H M Dillard, Commander and Captain, J H Standifer, Zeke Ogden, J L Belcher, G L Cain, Henton Smith, S S Barry, W C Reagan, C H McSpadden, J W Duncan, J B Arnold, Thomas Cobbs, D H Neely, J S Camfield, James F Smith, J M Scott, J J McMurry, J Bowman, J M Renfro, A J Childress, Sam G Harris, T C Alexander, W H Boling, William Young, D O Barton, J H Johnson, R H Harris, W R Mason, F M Conley, S P Farrar
- Hico Main Street
- Shows five store front, with scattered bystanders. Main focus is wagon pulled by team of ten oxen. Two other wagons in background, with two men in front wagon, one man alongside. Street is dirt, and can see telegraph poles.
- Nels Grimland Family
- Grimland Family standing in front of wood framed house, behind picket fence. Nels and Mary Grimland with children: L-R: Charles, John, Neal, Tom, Inez, Nora, Mollie
- Woodmen of the World Picnic
- Group of men, women and children, posing under a large oak tree, two little girls posing in front, one sitting on a log and the other holding an axe, taken August 10th, 1899