Bosque County Historical Commission - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Letter to Dr. Thomas Moore from Jacob De Cordova, Oct. 26, 1856]
- Letter from Jacob De Cordova to Thomas Moore and his son Hamilton, dated Oct. 26, 1856.
- [Letter to Dr. Thomas Moore from J. De Cordova, Dec. 17, 1856]
- Letter from Jacob de Cordova (by L.J. Reed) to Dr. Thomas Moore, discussing various land accounts, including patents held by Anson Jone's brother.
- [Notes of Collection received by Thomas Moore for Jacob de Cordova, Feb. 7, 1856]
- Notes for Collection received by Thomas Moore on February 7th, 1856 for J. De Cordova. Names included are A. A. Shipps; John Harvey; Dr. Moore; Robert T. Burnham; Thomas Moore; Joseph H. Eubank; Henry B. Flaugher; and I.T. Hoover.
- [Letter from Jacob De Cordova to Dr. Thomas Moore, dated May 20, 1858]
- Letter from Jacob De Cordova to Dr. Thomas Moore and Moore's son Hamilton. The letter discusses De Cordova's upcoming tour of Europe.
- [Letter from Jacob De Cordova, dated Nov. 20, 1859]
- Letter from Jacob De Cordova, dated Nov. 20, 1850 to "My dear Doctor," probably Thomas Moore of Burnet County. Discusses his travels through Texas, and various land transactions. He directs that any letters sent by Phin be forwarded to Graham. Phineas De Cordova was Jacob De Cordova's brother and partner in their Land agent business.