This system will be undergoing maintenance Tuesday, March 28 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM CST
Bosque County Historical Commission - Browse
Showing: 11 - 34 of 1,018 Results.
Results as a List of Thumbnails and Descriptive Information Results as a Grid of Images Print This Result Page Keep up to Date with an RSS feed of results matching your query.
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
Description: View of the building at the southeast corner of Avenue D and 5th Street in downtown Clifton. The building contains J. M. Brock's Drug Store (on the corner), Greer's Barber Shop (on Avenue D), and The Clifton Record (on 5th Street). This building was destroyed by fire on December 23, 1905.
Description: View of the north side of Fifth Street in downtown Clifton, Texas. The building in the foreground is on the southeast corner of Avenue D and 5th Street and was destroyed by fire on December 23, 1905. The Clifton Record newspaper office can be seen on the left side of this building. The building in the background is on the southwest corner of Avenue D and 5th Street.
Description: Members of Albert Sidney Johnston's Camp of UCV No. 115 of Meridian. J W Adams, Adjt of camp, Samuel Fossett, T W Shuford, A P Cruse, Will Andrew, C S Cooper, W H Adams, J M Belcher, B M Frank, Rice Massey, C A Gordon, H T Airheart, J B Knowles, J L Atkins, N F Sheppard, E F Jordon, Ed McKissick, M D Emerson, J W Thompson, A Cooper, H M Vaughn, E A Tweedy, George Powell, H C Cooke, E B George, J R Simonton, J H Yarbro, J N Yarbrough, J E Helton, J M Biffle, H M Dillard, Commander and Captain, J H Standifer, Zeke Ogden, J L Belcher, G L Cain, Henton Smith, S S Barry, W C Reagan, C H McSpadden, J W Duncan, J B Arnold, Thomas Cobbs, D H Neely, J S Camfield, James F Smith, J M Scott, J J McMurry, J Bowman, J M Renfro, A J Childress, Sam G Harris, T C Alexander, W H Boling, William Young, D O Barton, J H Johnson, R H Harris, W R Mason, F M Conley, S P Farrar