Boyce Ditto Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Camp Wolters - Texas
- Illustrated here is a panoramic view of Camp Wolters, Texas. Labels on photograph identify (left to right) Area No. 4, Sports Arena, Service Club, Area No. 5, Area No. 3, Area No. 2, and Area No.1. Platoons of soldiers are marching on the left side of the photograph.
- [The Crazy Water Company - Stock Certificate]
- A certificate for 250 shares of Capital Stock in the Crazy Water Company, that once belonged to Boyce Ditto is shown here.
- Panorama of Camp Wolters, TX
- This picture is a panoramic photograph of Camp Wolters in Mineral Wells, Texas, the largest infantry replacement center in 1941. Labels on photograph identify (left to right) Target Range, Regimental Area No. 4, Dental Clinic,Guest House, Service Club, Theater, Regimental Area No. 3, Infantry Replacement Center/Headquarters Area, Regimental Area No. 6, Warehouse Area, Corps Area Service Command and Hospital Area, Regimental Area No. 2, Regimental Area No. 1, and Machine Gun Range.
- [A Program for "Lazy Town", an Opera in Two Acts]
- A program for "Lazy Town - An Opera in Two Acts", presented by Sam Houston School on May 14, 1943.
- [A Program for "Sunny of Sunnyside"- - an Operetta]
- A program for "Sunny of Sunnyside - An Operetta", presented at the Travis School Auditorium on April 29-30, 1943.
- A Program for the "Victory Queen" and "Victory on the Home Front"
- A program for The Victory Queen and Victory on the Home Front, presented by Mineral Wells High School at the Convention Hall on March 8, 1943.
- [Social Security Award for Boyce Ditto]
- An insurance award from the Social Security Administration for Boyce Ditto in 1948.