Boyce Ditto Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Pictorial History of Fort Wolters, Volume 10: Primary Helicopter School Training Curriculum for Officers and Candidates
- This volume details the curriculum at the U.S. Army Primary Helicopter Training School. It includes a chart of training concepts, a school brigade organizational chart, and a description of the 16-week training course.
- Pictorial History of Fort Wolters, Volume 11: 864 Engineer Battalion, Special Category Army and Air Force
- This volume includes a history of Special Category Army with Air Force at Fort Wolters, and includes many photographs of the 864th Engineer Battalion.
- Pictorial History of Fort Wolters, Volume 12: U.S. Army Security Agencies
- This volume includes many photographs of personnel of the 316th, 303rd, 330th, and 311th Army Security Agency Battalions.
- Pictorial History of Fort Wolters, Volume 13: Police, Fire, Training Aids, Band, Weather Squadron, Recreation, Prisoner of War Camp, Nike, Camp Wolters Enterprise, Parks
- This volume includes a brief history (and many photographs) of Fort Wolters' 84th Military Police Detachment, Fire Department, Training Aids, 328th Army Band, Weather Squadron, Recreation, Prisoner of War Camp 1943-1945, Nike, Camp Wolters Enterprise, and Parks.
- Pictorial History of Fort Wolters, Volume 14: Officer Wives Club and NCO Wives Club Activities
- This volume includes many photographs of the activities of the Fort Wolters' Officers' Wives Club, NCO Wives Club, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and Teen Club.
- Time Critical Removal Action, The Former Camp Wolters, Mineral Wells, Texas, Final Report
- Report containing information regarding the cleanup activities at the Camp Wolters area in Texas. Includes forms with daily activities and weekly reports.