Boyce Ditto Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Mineral Wells News (Mineral Wells, Tex.), Vol. 26, No. 39, Ed. 1 Tuesday, September 17, 1957
- Weekly newspaper from Mineral Wells, Texas that includes local, state and national news along with extensive advertising.
- Palo Pinto County Star (Palo Pinto, Tex.), Vol. 80, No. 46, Ed. 1 Friday, May 10, 1957
- A weekly newspaper from Palo Pinto, Texas that included local, state, and national news along with advertising.
- PALOCADE Palo Pinto County
- Palo Pinto County celebrated 100 years of existence in 1957. Shown here is a picture of the cover of the official program of the pageant that commemorated this milestone in the county's history. Palo Pinto County began with its formation by act of the Texas legislature in 1856, and its subsequent organization in 1857. As part of the year-long centennial observance, a pageant noting significant events in the county's past was presented at the local football stadium. The program itself contains 28 pages of tidbits of history about people, places and events in the county's heritage, along with a schedule of events organized by the official Centennial Committee.
- Palocade - Palo Pinto County - Official Centennial Program - back page
- Shown here is a picture of the reverse (back) page of a souvenir program from the Palo Pinto Centennial Celebration of 1957. It consists of advertising, extolling the virtues of the First National Bank in Mineral Wells.
- Palocade - Palo Pinto County - Official Centennial Program - front side
- The obverse (front) page of a souvenir program from the Palo Pinto Centennial production, "Palocade," which tells the history of Palo Pinto County, which includes the names of the Centennial Queen and her court, is illustrated here.