Boyce Ditto Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [1935 An Income Tax Return for Boyce Ditto]
- An individual U.S. income tax return for Boyce Ditto for 1935. (Boyce Ditto's Last Will and Testament contained a bequest of money to build the current Mineral Wells Library, which bears his name.)
- Memories of 1934
- A 1934 Yearbook from Mineral Wells High School belonging to Nealia Dillard is shown here.
- [The Mineral Wells High School Marching Band]
- The Mineral Wells High School marching band is shown here performing on a football field in the late 1930's. The band director at that time was Mr. Dave Brunswick. See also "Mineral Wells High School Concert Band."
- [A Program for Mineral Wells High School Commencement 1934]
- A program from the Mineral Wells Commencement of 1934, which was held in the still-standing Convention Hall.
- A Program for the Coronation of the Queen at MWHS, 1934
- The program for the Eighth Annual Mineral Wells High School Coronation of the Queen, held on January 18, 1934.
- The Tattler, May 18, 1934
- Student newspaper from Mineral Wells High School in Mineral Wells, Texas. It contains articles about the graduating class of 1934, including information about class officers, class prophecies, caps and gowns, class events, and local advertisements.
- [Walters International Factories, Inc. - Stock Certificate - Common Stock]
- This photograph illustrates a certificate for 12 shares of Common Stock in Walters International Factories, Incorporated, formerly belonging to Boyce Ditto. Further information is lamentably lacking.
- [Walters International Factories, Inc.- - Stock Certificate- - Preferred Stock]
- This photograph shows a certificate for 12 shares of Preferred Capital Stock in Walters International Factories, Incorporated, formerly belonging to Boyce Ditto.