This picture shows a post-card view of the Damron Hotel in Mineral Wells, Texas. It was built in 1906 as The Colonial Hotel by rancher J.T. Holt, a rancher whose ranch of five thousand acres was near Mineral Wells. Nonetheless, she would not live in the country. The hotel was traded around 1917 to Agnew and Bessie Damron. The hotel burned completely in 1978.