Boyce Ditto Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Archive Search Report Findings: Camp Wolters
- Report describing munitions found during cleanup operations at Camp Wolters. This report also includes descriptions and maps of the area.
- Former Camp Wolters Historical Aerial Photographic Analysis, June 2002
- Report containing aerial photography of the Hayes and Marsden Roads area of Mineral Wells, Texas, for the purpose of mapping historical locations of Camp Wolters onto the modern landscape.
- Former Camp Wolters Historical Aerial Photographic Analysis, June 2003
- Report containing aerial photography of portions of Parker and Palo Pinto Counties, Texas, for the purpose of mapping historical locations of Camp Wolters onto the modern landscape.
- Former Camp Wolters Public Meeting Minutes, Mineral Wells, Texas, February 24, 2003
- Document containing minutes from a public meeting wherein the public of Mineral Wells is informed about the history of Camp Wolters and plans to clean the site.
- [A Street Scene: Highways 281 and 180]
- A picture, looking north on US Highway 281 from NW 1st Street to its intersection with US highway 180 (Hubbard Street). The first building on the right is Lynch Plaza, the location of the discovery of the mineral water well that gave Mineral Wells its name and made it the leading health spa in the state. Other businesses are: Cole's Florist on the west (left) corner of the block opposite Lynch Plaza, Poston's Dry goods (the low building in middle of block north of Cole's), First State Bank on the corner north of Lynch Plaza. The Crazy Hotel can be seen in the distance; three blocks up the street on the left. Oak Street was widened, with turn lanes, in 2005.
- Time Critical Removal Action, The Former Camp Wolters, Mineral Wells, Texas, Final Report
- Report containing information regarding the cleanup activities at the Camp Wolters area in Texas. Includes forms with daily activities and weekly reports.