This system will be undergoing maintenance Monday, January 23 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CST.
Boyce Ditto Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Pictorial History of Fort Wolters, Volume 21: Visitors
- This volume includes photographs of visitors to Fort Wolters. Images include Dwight D. Eisenhower, Lyndon B. Johnson, several generals, and assorted dignitaries.
- Pictorial History of Fort Wolters, Volume 22: Enlisted Photos
- This volume contains photographs of enlisted personnel. It features ceremonies, promotions, and awards.
- Pictorial History of Fort Wolters, Volume 23: Miscellaneous
- This volume includes photographs of ceremonies, cake cuttings, recreational events, holidays, and other activities.
- [R.L. Polk & Co.'s Mineral Wells City Directory, 1909]
- The city directory for Mineral Wells, 1909, embracing a complete alphabetical list of business firms and private citizens; a directory of city and county officials, churches, public and private schools, banks, asylums, hospitals, commercial bodies, secret societies, street and avenue guide, etc.
- [R.L. Polk & Co.'s Mineral Wells City Directory, 1920]
- The city directory for Mineral Wells, 1920, embraces a complete alphabetical list of business firms and private citizens; a directory of city and county officials, churches, public and private schools, banks, asylums, hospitals, commercial bodies, secret societies, street and avenue guide, etc.
- Souvenir...Mineral Wells Volunteer Fire Department
- Shown here is the cover of a souvenir booklet about the Mineral Wells, Texas, Volunteer Fire Department,published in 1906.
- Ten Years Younger
- This picture displays the title page of a booklet about Mineral Wells, Texas health resorts, and how they could make people feel ten years younger.
- Unit History of 845th Engineer Aviation Battalion [ From] 1 January 1956 to 29 February 1956
- This document gives a narrative of the activities of the 845th Engineer Aviation Battalion, as they prepared to leave one station (England Air Force Base, Louisiana) for their new headquarters at Wolters Air Force Base in Texas. There is a description of their drills, inspections, and preparations as well as an appendix with the original movement orders. The motto beneath the shield translates: "We build a nest."
- The United States Army Welcomes You to its Newest Aviation Training Center, 13 July 1956
- This pamphlet was a program for the activities surrounding the formal reconstitution of Camp Wolters as an Army installation. It includes a greeting from Colonel John L. Inskeep, a brief history of Camp Wolters, a list of the day's events, and two sketched maps of the camp and parade grounds.
- D.W. Griffith Presents "The Birth of a Nation"
- This photograph illustrates a souvenir program from the silent motion picture, "The Birth of a Nation, the Most Stupendous and Fascinating Motion Picture Drama Created in the United States. Founded on Thomas Dixon's story 'The Clansman' " The motion picture presents an early 20th-century Southern view of Reconstruction.