Description: An avioculum (bird's eye-view) of Mineral Wells, Texas, taken from East mountain and looking west-southwest. In the middle foreground are: The Crazy Flats and the third Crazy Water Drinking Pavilion. The "Crazy" Businesses burned in 1925, and the present hotel that replaced them covers the entire city block. It has since been converted  to a Retirement Home. Visible also are the First Presbyterian Church, which was erected in 1909; and the Old High School, erected in 1915.
Item Type: Photograph