Dolph Briscoe Center for American History - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Green's Brigade Reunion]
- Photograph of four men wearing hats; they are identified as the Thirty-third Annual Green's Brigade Reunion. One man is identified as M. Jones. Three men are standing, and one man is sitting in front. The standing men are wearing ribbons that say "Reunion."
- [Interior View of Farmer's National Bank]
- Photograph of an interior view of Farmer's National Bank. A granite counter with bars on the top runs through the length of the image. A set of cattle horns are hanging in between two teller windows at the counter. Signs at the top of the windows says "Teller." In the bottom-left of the image, there is a bench and table.
- [Interior View of G. Herman Funiture Company]
- Photograph of an interior view of G. Herman Furniture Company. One man in the back of an office is sitting in a chair and reading a paper. A framed poster to the left of the man says "Buy a Bond of the 2nd Liberty Loan and Help With the War." In the front of the office, there are two desks and a bookshelf. Several signs are displayed in the office that say "Royal Easy Chairs."
- [Old Homestead Coffee Can]
- Photograph of a metal coffee can. There is an illustration of a brick house on the front of the can. Text surrounding the illustration says "Old Homestead Roasted Coffee," and "Roasted & Packed By Wangemann-Reichardt Company[,] Brenham, Texas."
- [Portrait of Jim Buchanan]
- Photograph of a man identified as Jim Buchanan. He is wearing a light-colored military uniform and a ribbon that says "2nd Infantry Band [-] Brenham." He is sitting on a stool and holding a trumpet in his lap.
- [Portrait of Man and Indian Motorcycle]
- Photograph of an unidentified man standing behind an Indian brand motorcycle. The man is wearing a hat and sweater.