North Texas History Center - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- McKinney Junk Company, Spencer Smith Wrecking Yard, 1940
- Four trucks lined up in front of Smith Auto Parts store in McKinney. The trucks range from 1920s to late 1930s. Nine men sit on top of the trucks.
- Personnel, Texas Textile Mills McKinney, Texas, Frank W. Smith, Supt.
- Probably WWII era, based on all the female employees, especially when compared to the other photo of the Textile Mill employees in this collection.
- Wood's Cafe, early 1940's, McKinney
- High vantage point photo of the inside of the cafe, looking towards front door. This is a very busy lunch hour. Most of the men have either hung their hats on the wall rack or still have them on. Only two people have noticed the photographer, the rest are occupied by their meal or conversation. The door to the cafe is propped open, leaving the screen door to allow any sort of breeze in.