Cooke County Library - Browse
- [Letter Discussing Location of Library]
- Letter to city council from the Gainesville Business and Professional women discussing the best location for the new library.
- [Letter to Councilman]
- Letter to city councilman from Mrs. E. E. Wright, Jr. discussing information about Cooke County Library.
- [Letter to Miss Lillian Gunter]
- Letter to Miss Lillian Gunter from John S. Hardy. The letter discusses Miss Lillian Gunter being the first woman to purchase a poll tax in Cooke County, and women's suffrage.