Cleveland Historical Society - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Postcard of a Historic Block in Cleveland, Texas]
- Postcard of the historic 100 block of North Travis Street of Cleveland, Texas in 1909. Behind a tall, narrow wooden pole in the foreground are three buildings situated side to side. The building on the far right is the Wright Hotel.
- [Postcard of Cleveland Grammar School]
- Postcard of the Cleveland Grammar School, a two-story building with numerous windows. A large group of children are standing in front of the building amidst the grove of trees just outside the school.
- [Postcard of the City Jail in Cleveland, Texas]
- Postcard of the Cleveland City Jail in the early 1900s. Four men are standing in front of the jail, which is a small, rectangular building.
- [Postcard of the Ed Garvey Saloon in Cleveland, Texas]
- Postcard of the Ed Garvey Saloon, a historic site in Cleveland, Texas. A group of men are standing in a queue in front of the saloon, which is a two-story building. There is a small shed in front.
- [Postcard of the Historic Wright Hotel]
- Postcard of the Wright Hotel, a two-story hotel originally located at the corner of Houston Street and North Travis Street in Cleveland, Texas. It was destroyed by a fire in 1915.
- [Postcard of the Souther Pacific Depot in Cleveland, Texas]
- Postcard of the Southern Pacific Depot in 1917. Five men are standing in front of the building, which is a one-story building. The railroad is visible running from left to right next to the depot.