Dallas Firefighters Museum - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Results of March 21, 1916 Fire at Paris, Texas Federal Building and Post Office]
- Photograph of the ruins of the Paris, Texas Federal Building and Post Office, as a result of a fire of March 21, 1916. A few cars are parked on the side of the road, and several people stand on the sidewalk.
- [Firemen on Steps of Courthouse]
- Photograph of seven men standing on the courthouse steps wearing dark firemen uniforms.
- [John Erickson and Firemen]
- Photograph of two rows of firemen, the front row sitting and the back row standing. John Erickson stands in the back row, the third man to the right.
- [Test of Waxahachie Pumping Engine]
- Photograph of a row of men in suits near a fire truck, standing on the wet cobblestone street near a two story house.
- [Central Station Chief Car]
- Photograph of a fire engine pulling out of a brick firehouse, the central station at the corner of Main and Harwood.