Network maintenance July 27th between 7:30AM and 8:00AM CDT may cause service disruptions.
Dallas Museum of Art - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Letter from Jerry Bywaters to Charles Schulz, Feb. 18, 1959]
- Letter from DMFA Director Jerry Bywaters to Charles Schulz, the author of "Peanuts", inviting him contribute drawings of to the exhibition "The Art of Animation," March 1–22, 1959, held by the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts.
- [Letter from DAA Exhibition Committee to Dallas artists, 1949]
- Letter sent out to Dallas artists seeking nominations for judges for the "20th Annual Dallas Allied Arts Exhibition," May 1–29, 1949, held at the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts.
- [Letter from Harry S. Parker to Bob Glenn - 1979-08-30]
- Letter from the exhibition, "Shakespeare: The Globe and the World," October 22, 1980–January 4, 1981, held at the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts.
- [Letter from Margaret McDermott, re: Collector's Choice exhibition - November 8, 1961]
- Letter of invitation from Margaret McDermott for the preview party for the exhibition, "Collector's Choice," November 16–December 3, 1961 at the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts.
- [Letter from Roland Bond, re: Dallas Invitational Exhibition, 1957]
- Form letter from Roland Bond, Chairman, Exhibitions Committee, Dallas Art Association, announcing the Dallas Invitational exhibition, February 20-27, 1957, at the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts.
- [Letter from Young Collection Committee to Members - 1956]
- Letter from the Young Collections Committee to Members announcing the opening of the exhibition, "Young Collections," November 18–December 30, 1956, held at the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts.