Denton Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Denton Community Building, basement blueprint]
- Photograph of a blueprint for Denton Community Building's basement. The circular design includes room for storage and a serving kitchen.
- [Denton Community Building, ground floor blueprint]
- Photograph of the blueprint of Denton Community Building's ground floor. The circular building design includes several rooms.
- Denton County Public Library, print from block
- Print of the Denton County Public Library from an engraved woodblock. Two trees are visible beside a sidewalk that leads to the entrance of the one-story library.
- [Plat Drawing]
- Plat blueprint showing a river, ditches, and various orchards with boundary lines. Scale is 1:1200.
- [Sketch of Denton Depot]
- A sketch of the depot in Denton, Texas shows the architectural components, color, and construction material of the building.
- Sketch of R. E. Cobbs rent house by Mary Jane Edwards Blackburn
- Mary Jane Edwards Blackburn depicts a house, some trees, and a picket fence in a sketch of R. E. Cobbs's rent house on Mulberry. This house was also known as the "White House."