Denton Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Affidavit for Garnishment after Judgement]
- Affidavit includes blanks for the prosecutor and defendant of the trial, the date of the trial, and the stipulations of the judgment.
- El Fenix Cafe
- The El Fenix Cafe menu contains the names and prices of their dishes, desserts, and beverages. The restaurant offered cocktails and relishes, salads, sandwiches, eggs and omelettes, soups, chicken and steak dinners, nonalcoholic beverages, wines, beer, fish, and a variety of Mexican dishes. The Special Mexican Dinner cost $1.25 at the time of this menu. A poem by James J. Metcalfe is written on the back of the menu.
- Inauguration of the Santa Fe Railroad Line
- Inauguration of the Santa Fe Railroad Line linking Dallas, Denton, and Chicago. It was raining and the photo was taken in north Dallas, near Garland. Among the men heading the groundbreaking ceremony were Railroad president Fred Gurley, Jerome Crossman, president of the Dallas Chamber of Commerce, E. W. Morrison, a Denton businessman who strongly supported the line, Dallas Mayor R. L. Thornton, and Denton Mayor J. L. Yarbrough.
- Photograph Studio of Titche's - North Park
- Photograph of a lady wearing a tea hat. The photograph is attached to an advertisement for the Photograph Studio of Titche's - North Park, 100 North Park Center, Dallas, Texas 75225.
- Renfro Drug Company Menu
- The Renfro Drug Company Menu lists the prices of their fountain drinks, sundaes, fruit drinks, coolers, milk drinks, desserts, sandwiches, and salads. The back of the menu lists the locations of the 17 Renfro stores.