Denton Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Charles "Chuck" Beatty
- Photograph of a North Texas State University football player named Charles "Chuck" Beatty. He is wearing a football uniform numbered 43.
- [Fouts Field at UNT]
- Photograph of Fouts Field at the University of North Texas. The stadium, lights, and a fence are visible.
- [Denton Teacher's College marching band poses on football field]
- The Denton Teacher's College marching band poses in formation on an unidentified football field. The band members are wearing white uniforms with the Denton Teacher's College Eagles insignia on their hats and on the left breast of their blazers. On the front row of the formation are two flag bearers holding the American and Texan flag, a drum major, and four majorettes.
- [Teacher's College Band poses in formation on field]
- The North Texas State Teacher's College Marching Band stands in formation on a football field. The American and Texan flags are being held by flag bearers in front of the formation.
- [Teacher's College Band on field]
- The North Texas State Teacher's College Marching Band stands in a square formation on a football field. The members are wearing white uniforms and hats. The American and Texan flag are being held by flag bearers. A boy stands in uniform in front of the formation.
- Eagle Park Bleachers at the North Texas State College
- View of the field bleachers at Eagle Park at North Texas State College. Trees dot the foreground and tall, electric lights line the edges of the playing area. The field was constructed in 1913, and in 1927 steel stands were constructed to seat 2,200 on the west side of the field. The football field was part of "Eagle Park."