Deaf Smith County Library - 16 Matching Results

Search Results

[Photograph of the Rock House]

Description: Photograph of the Rock Club House (later the Square Dance Club) built by the CCC Boys with rock brought from Palo Duro Canyon. This photo is displayed at the Deaf Smith County Museum.
Date: 1949~
Creator: Bradly, Bill

[Photograph of the Rock House]

Description: Photograph of the Rock Club House (later the Square Dance Club) built by the CCC Boys with rock brought from Palo Duro Canyon. This photo is displayed at the Deaf Smith County Museum.
Date: 1949~
Creator: Bradly, Bill

[State Fair Exhibit]

Description: Photograph of the Hereford exhibit at the Texas State Fair. The people on the left are an unknown person, Fannie Elliston, Byrle Elliston, Mildred Rainey, and Dr. George Heard. The people to the right of the exhibit are unidentified.
Date: 1945~
Creator: Bradly, Bill

[State Fair Exhibit]

Description: Photograph of the Hereford exhibit at the Texas State Fair. The people to the left of the exhibit are an unknown person, Fannie Elliston, Byrle Elliston, Mildred Rainey, and Dr. George Heard. The people to the right of the exhibit are unidentified.
Date: 1945~
Creator: Bradly, Bill

[State Fair Exhibit]

Description: Photograph of the Hereford exhibit at the Texas State Fair. The people to the left of the exhibit are an unknown man, Fannie Elliston, Byrle Elliston, Mildred Rainey, and Dr. George Heard. The people to the right of the exhibit are unidentified.
Date: 1945~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Back to Top of Screen