Deaf Smith County Library - Browse

ABOUT BROWSE FEED

[Photograph of the Rock House]

Description: Photograph of the Rock Club House (later the Square Dance Club) built by the CCC Boys with rock brought from Palo Duro Canyon. This photo is displayed at the Deaf Smith County Museum.
Date: 1949~
Creator: Bradly, Bill

[Photograph of the Rock House]

Description: Photograph of the Rock Club House (later the Square Dance Club) built by the CCC Boys with rock brought from Palo Duro Canyon. This photo is displayed at the Deaf Smith County Museum.
Date: 1949~
Creator: Bradly, Bill