This system will be undergoing maintenance Monday, January 23 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CST.
Dallas Municipal Archives - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Albert Lawrence Bates Fingerprint Card, 1933 (Oklahoma City Police Department)
- Oklahoma City Police Department fingerprint card for Albert Lawrence Bates. It includes a list of his criminal record dating from 1916 to 1933 plus a mugshot. Albert L. Bates (October 16, 1893-July 4, 1948) was an American bank robber and burglar during the 1920s and 1930s. He used a number of different aliases during his criminal career including George Davis, George Harris and J.B. King. He was the longtime partner of George "Machine Gun" Kelly and participated in the kidnapping of oil tycoon Charles Urschel in 1933. He died in Alcatraz Prison in 1948.
- [Dolores Whitney Fingerprint Chart, 1933 - Department of Justice]
- United States Department of Justice fingerprint chart for Dolores Whitney. It includes her physical description, criminal record, relatives and her mug shot.
- [Harvey J. Bailey Fingerprint Chart, 1933 - Oklahoma City Police Department]
- Oklahoma City Police Department fingerprint chart for Harvey J. Bailey. It includes a time-line of his criminal record, aliases and a mug shot.
- [Letter from Harry T. Riddell to Bureau of Investigation Director John Edgar Hoover - 10/16/1933]
- Letter from Harry T. Riddell of the Bureau of Identification in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to John Edgar Hoover, Director of the Bureau of Investigation pointing out an error on records that were mailed to the Department of Justice.