Dallas Municipal Archives - Browse

ABOUT BROWSE FEED

[Palo Pinto County Peaches]

Description: Photograph of two boys standing behind a table of Palo Pinto County Peaches, as indicated by a cloth laid over the table. Peaches are distributed into cartons labeled "1 qt." One boy, left, wears a dark button up shirt in a polka dot pattern. He holds his hands on his hips. The other boy, right, wears a t-shirt with "88" emblazoned on the front and sleeves.
Date: unknown
Creator: Dallas (Tex.)

[Winners at Farmer's Market]

Description: Photograph of five winners at the Dallas Farmer's Market. In the photograph, three young women hold fruits and vegetables. A man, second from the left, wears a black and white blazer. A ribbon has been attached to his blazer. Behind them is a chain link fence covered in ivy.
Date: unknown
Creator: Dallas (Tex.)

[Stanley Wainwright Produce Company]

Description: Photograph of the storefront for the Stanley Wainwright Wholesale Produce Company. In the photograph, men work to crate what appears to be potatoes. Potatoes are arranged on an assembly line which leads to a chute. A worker is in the process of lifting a crate from the chute. A sign advertising pecans is visible on the storefront's front wall.
Date: July 23, 1958
Creator: Dallas (Tex.)

[Produce Truck]

Description: Photograph of a produce truck parked at the corner of Harwood St. and Pocohontas St. in Dallas, Texas. The Mercantile National Bank Building is visible in the background.
Date: July 23, 1958
Creator: Dallas (Tex.)
Location Info:

[Loading Dock]

Description: Photograph of a loading dock. In the photograph, a truck is parked next to the dock. The truck is labeled "Treadway Bros. Paymaster Feeds." Tall buildings are visible in the distance.
Date: July 23, 1958
Creator: Dallas (Tex.)

[A.W. Cullum & Co. Loading Dock]

Description: Photograph of the A.W. Cullum & Co. loading dock in Dallas, Texas. In the photograph, a number of vehicles are parked near the dock. The loading dock is shaded by an awning, under which white cases are situated. "A. W. Cullom & Co." is painted onto the side of the building. A railroad crossing sign and railroad tracks are visible in the foreground.
Date: July 28, 1959
Creator: Dallas (Tex.)