Fort Bend Museum - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [The Alamo, San Antonio, Texas]
- Postcard image of the Alamo, San Antonio, Texas. "Texas Under Six Flags". Colored postcard with Alamo in center with the six different flags above it.
- [Alamo, Texas Centennial Exposition]
- Photograph of the Alamo taken during the Texas Centennial Exposition in Dallas, Texas in 1936. Rock building with four columns in front. Foreground has four poles with benches in between poles. Two men and a woman standing to right of photo.
- [Dorothea Guenther at 4 months old in December of 1894.]
- Photograph of Dorothea Guenther at 4 months old in December of 1894. Dorothea is wearing a long, white dress with a white jacket that is tied with a fringed tie. Dark colored blanket in background. Photograph original is mounted on cardboard and trimmed in gold. Bottom of cardboard reads: Paris & Rothwell 11&13 W. Commerce St., San Antonio, Texas.
- [Dorothea Guenther Moore with John Moore III (as an infant).]
- Photograph of Dorothea Guenther Moore with John Moore III (as an infant). She is wearing a white dress with darker collar and inset at sleeves, dark ribbon at waist. Her hair is parted to the side and pulled back in a bun a the nape of her neck. The infant is wearing a white gown. Original photo is in a cardboard folder with DROW, SAN ANTONIO embossed on front.
- [Eliza Jones as a young girl.]
- Photograph of Eliza Jones as a young girl. Jones is wearing a light colored dress with puffed sleeves that have long lace at the elbow, large lace collar and bows on the shoulders. Bows can also be seen at the waist. She has on stockings and shoes with bows across the instep. She is holding a dark colored hat in her left hand. Her right arm is resting on the back of a wicker chair. The photograph is mounted on a cardboard substrate with gold trim. Bottom of cardboard reads in gold: Paris & Rothwell, 11 & 13 W. Commerce St., San Antonio, Texas. Back of photograph also reads in gold: Paris & Rothwell Photographers, Nos. 11 & 13 Commerce St., San Antonio, Texas, Portraits in Crayon Oils & Pastels. Negatives retained for future orders. There is also a bouquet of flowers with long ribbon to left.
- [Hilmar Guenther family]
- Photograph of Hilmar Guenther family, San Antonio, ca. 1899. From left to right, Hilmar Guenther, Dorothea Guenther (Mrs. John Moore, Jr.), Lieschen Guenther (Mrs. Norveil Chittim), Marie Bachman Guenther. Image is mounted on a black matte with a white 0.6 cm border immediately around photo. Photographer's mark in white at center bottom, "Barr, San Antonio, Texas." Image dimensions: 15.5 cm x 10.2 cm. Back of photo has strips of newspaper glued to it at both sides.
- [Hilmar Moore, around the age of nine]
- Photographic portrait of Hilmar Moore as a boy (about 9), ca. 1931. Moore is wearing a white shirt with sailor collar. Photographer's mark at lower right of image, "Bachrach" (San Antonio)
- [Marie Bachman Guenther]
- Photographic portrait of Marie Bachman Guenther. Part of a series taken by Bachrach Studios in San Antonio in 1928. Image is oval cropped. Guenther is wearing a dark dress with large white lace collar and cameo pin. She has gray wavy hair and wire frame glasses.