Fort Bend Museum - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [A "Birds eye view of Rosenberg (east)".]
- Photograph titled a "Birds eye view of Rosenberg (east)" on front of the picture. One story white building with white railed porch in foreground of photograph. Other two story stucco and brick buildings in the background on the same street as the white buildings. Utility poles on left of photograph.
- ["City Tank, Rosenberg". Photograph of the water tower.]
- Photograph titled "City Tank, Rosenberg". Photograph of the water tower. Body of water on far side of the tower. Streets and buildings in background. Tear in photo on left edge.
- [The Depot in Rosenberg.]
- Photograph of the Depot in Rosenberg (as identified on the front and back of photograph). The depot is a one story building. Photograph is of the northeast corner of the building (utility pole at this corner.) Other buildings (2) in background right.
- [The "Ice and Light Plant, Rosenberg".]
- Photograph of the "Ice and Light Plant, Rosenberg" as titled on the front of photograph and written on the back. The plant is a white one story stucco building. Fence in front of building. Water tower seen in the background. Buildings on right of photograph.
- [A man standing to the left of a building in Rosenberg, Texas]
- Photograph of a building in Rosenberg, Texas. A two story stucco building with attached covering over sidewalks. The building is on the corner of a street. A man is standing to the left of the building. Utility pole on left. Tree branch in upper right corner. A two story brick building on right.
- [Rosenberg High School students in front of open doors]
- Photographic postcard of Rosenberg High School students, 1919. Norveil Phillippi may be second boy from left on top row. The students are standing/sitting in the open double doorway of the brick building.
- [Rosenberg Public School students in front of closed doors]
- Photographic postcard of Rosenberg Public School students, 1919. Norveil Phillippi may be third boy from left on top row. The group of students are standing/seated in front of the double (closed) doors of the brick building. An adult woman dressed in dark skirt and jacket with white shirt (has large rounded collar) is sitting fifth from left in second row.
- [World War I of Ligny in Barrois]
- Postcard from World War I of Ligny in Barrois written by H.N. Pierce to his mother, Mrs. J.B. Pierce from Sugar Land, Texas. Photo has line of wagons on street. Buildings on left of photo. Postcard has tear on bottom (piece missing) and is crinkled in several places.