Description: Photograph of the First Christian Church charter members in front of the building known as the "Christian Tabernacle". The Reverend H.M. Polsgrove is sixth from the left on front row. He served the First Christian Church in Port Arthur, 1908-1911. This building was constructed in 1905 at 700 Fifth Street. It was removed in 1912 to make room for the new brick structure which was completed in 1915. Other ministers who served in the Tabernacle were Reverend Tolbert Weaver, and Reverend C.F. Pearce.
Creator: J.C. Watkins Photography