Heritage House Museum - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- 27 Anniversary celebration at The Shamrock
- Photograph of a group of a people celebrating a 27th Anniversary at The Shamrock Hotel in 1949. Siting right to left: Malcom and Louise Pearce, Daisy Sells, Edith Pearce, Jess Trimble
- Annie Bancroft
- Studio photograph of Annie Bancroft. She is wearing a lacy white dress with a white bow in her hair. She is also wearing glasses.
- [Parade in Houston]
- Photograph of a parade in Houston. Six mules pull a covered wagon belonging to E.W. Brown of Orange, Texas. Men on horseback and other wagons follow behind. Many spectators watch from the curbs.
- Portrait of George Bancroft
- Portrait of George Bancroft in a suit and white cravat.
- Vera Pannewitz
- Studio photograph of Vera Pannewitz. She is wearing a high-collared frilly dress with a brooch pinned at the neck. Her hair is brown and pulled into a high bun with a stringy bow pinned on top. The words, "Hitchler, Houston" are on the bottom right of the mat.