Heritage House Museum - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Albert "Cowboy" Adams]
- Photograph of the Texas Sesquicentennial parade on Fifth Street in downtown Orange, Texas in 1986. Albert "Cowboy" Adams is riding a brown horse and waving. Automobiles are parked behind him. In the background is the Lutcher Theatre (Left) and the Stark House (Right).
- [Attakapan Arrow Heads]
- Photograph of six small Atakapan Indian arrow heads in a man's hand. These small arrow heads were used for fish and birds.
- [Dr. Long with Indian Artifacts]
- Photograph of Dr. Long looking over some Atakapan Indian artifacts.
- [Fifth and Front Street]
- Photograph looking north on Fifth Street from the Orange Public Library parking lot on Front Street in 1980. The dome of the First Baptist Church can be seen in the distance. The brick tower of the First Methodist Church is to the left of that.
- [Graph Showing Relation of Events in Orange]
- Photograph of a graph showing the relation of events in Orange, population and booms.