Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public Library - 8 Matching Results
- [Aurelio "Leo" Reynosa, at 14 or 15 years old]
- Photograph of Aurelio "Leo" Reynosa (on left) with fellow soldier during Reynosa's time with revolutionary Pancho Villa. Both young men are wearing military uniform.
- [Family photograph of a man holding a baby and three boys]
- Photograph of a man holding a baby dressed in long white gown and three young boys, two standing by his side and one boy sitting on a small stool.
- [Man playing the violin]
- Photograph of a man playing the violin. There is a music stand and a wooden chair, both with open pieces of music resting on them.
- [Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church children's play]
- Photograph of the cast and crew of a children's play put on by Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church for the 16th of September celebration. The boys are dressed in military costumes.
- [Photograph of Jesus Murillo and his wife]
- Portrait of Jesus Murillo and his wife just before their marriage.
- [Photograph of the Lopez family]
- Photograph of the Lopez family. Mr. and Mrs. Lopez are seen standing. Their daughter is sitting on a chair, and their son is standing.
- [Photograph of unidentified man - 1910]
- Photograph of a person with moustache, wearing a suit and tie.
- [Photograph of Velina Yllescas Forrein]
- Photograph of a young Hispanic American woman dressed in a long skirt and a shirt, coat and tie.